Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

Tears and Rain ..

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.
How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear.
. . . . . . . 
Just Tears and Rain ♫
. . . . . . .

Dieses Lied höre ich jetzt irgendwie schon die ganze Zeit - ich mag's total. Es ist schon traurig unso, aber trotzdem! Der Tag war bis jetzt eigentlich sehr langweilig. Nur ein bisschen Wii Sports (vor allem Tennis & Baseball) gespielt und ein bisschen auf dem Trampolin mit meinem kleinen Bruder gechillt.  Jetzt werd' ich noch ein 'Schulermittler' ansehen und dann Pizza essen! :) Vielleicht poste ich später nochmal was (;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen